Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Running the Gauntlet

This week and the first part of the next week are going to be crazy for me. When it comes to my son, Dawson, I have one instinct...to coach. He does not know playing sports without me coaching.

So I am now into a 9 day period where ice hockey and t-ball overlap. Last night, hockey practice...it was our last practice of the season. We are prepping for our final regular season game on Saturday, and the league tournament next week. Tonight, our first t-ball meeting. Unfortunately, Barry, the guy that is helping me coach hockey, is coaching another team since there are so many kids playing this year. The draft for t-ball is Thursday night. Then on Saturday, we play a hockey game at 8am, and we will get our t-ball team together for the the first time that afternoon. Then next week is consumed with the league tournament in ice hockey.

Busy...but fun times.

No comments: